EMAILS ABOUT THE SCAM

No thanks, i want my money back & this is the end of the conversation if you cant do it.
This issue is in hands of the law from today.
Marc

2018-06-05 3:57 GMT+02:00 sunny@discountmal.cn <sunny@discountmal.cn>:
 Dear,
          So sorry to delay replying to you. I knonw your feel really, and so we negotiated with express company for a long time.
Unfortunately, they refuse to compensate for this order.  and So, our company finally decide to shoulder the major loss for your order.
          We Would like resend 100% correct item to you with 40% OFF about your new order. if you place a new order,we supply 40% discount for you,and you would get your new order item and the first order item 100% correct.  Is that ok? This is very high discount that we never offer before.





best rgds:

From: Marc Lozano
Date: 2018-06-03 18:31
Subject: Re: Re: EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECTEMAIL_ORDER_NUMBER_SUBJECT26
I want my money back, no excuses please.
Marc

2018-06-01 5:07 GMT+02:00 sunny@discountmal.cn <sunny@discountmal.cn>:
Dear,
 Don't be angry. ok? Let's solve this issue in a friendly way. I will try all my best to help you. Please trust me! 






best rgds ; .. .. 


From: Marc Lozano
Date: 2018-05-30 13:05
Subject: Re: EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECTEMAIL_ORDER_NUMBER_SUBJECT26
NO, I WANT MY MONEY BACK.
Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 30 may 2018, a las 4:54, "sunny@discountmal.cn" <sunny@discountmal.cn> escribió:
Dear
       So sorry to delay replying to you.
Please trust us one more time. I will check the item for you PERSONALLY if you place a new order from us.
I can promise you that you will receive 100% correct item. i can swear! Please trust me. OK?




best rgds ; .. .

From: Marc Lozano
Date: 2018-05-28 18:38
Subject: Re: EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECTEMAIL_ORDER_NUMBER_SUBJECT26

I think I've already warned you 3 times to give me back my money and send someone to take the wrong item, but no, again you offer to buy other Adidas shoes at a discount, and also return to send the item that you know cost € 5 maximum!!!  ... Are you really taking me for a fool? GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY PLEASE, THATS ALL.

At this time I am going to start a complaint against your company for not knowing how to guarantee a shipment and for not returning the money to your customers. I have all the emails that we have sent and they are a very clear proof that you are not doing things well and that you have to pay for it.

Bye

El 28 may 2018, a las 11:23, "sunny@discountmal.cn" <sunny@discountmal.cn> escribió:
Dear,    
           Sorry ,
 Could you please give this item to your friend who is suitable. Or resell item in your locality. Then you can save the shipping fee to send item back. 
And we send New Item to you with discountable price. how about?


best rgds ; ..

From: Marc Lozano
Date: 2018-05-25 19:32
Subject: Re: EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECTEMAIL_ORDER_NUMBER_SUBJECT26
All right, but you are responsible for the company that has made the shipment, that is the most logical thing in any online store, and even more so if you are in a country as far away from Europe as China. Please give me my money back, I'm not going to buy anything else, all I want is to buy my Adidas in another store because you guys have not given me the item I paid you for almost two months, just like that.

Marc

El 24 may 2018, a las 11:54, "sunny@discountmal.cn" <sunny@discountmal.cn> escribió:
Dear, 
           Nice day!  Sorry to delay replying you.   I know your mean really, but as you know that the mistake was made by express company not us. No matter what,we want to solve this issue with you in a friendly way.





Best regards ; .
 


From: Marc Lozano
Date: 2018-05-22 15:06
Subject: Re: EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECTEMAIL_ORDER_NUMBER_SUBJECT26
??? I don’t want the item you send me before... that shitty sneakers things, are you joking?? what’re you talking about?? Do you think I’m stupid? I don’t want buy another item, I want my money back OK? This isn’t serious. NO MORE EXCUSES, I WANT MY MONEY BACK, NO DEALS, AND SEND ME SOME ONE TO PICK UP THE SHITTY SNEAKERS PLEASE, OR AS I TELL YOU BEFORE ILL PUT THIS ISSUE IN JUSTICE HANDS, THIS IS THE LAST ADVICE. Don’t send me another mail explain me whatever, no more excuses, all online-shops can fix this kind of troubles in days and I’m waiting almost 2 months and the solution is buy another sneakers to the same people who I can’t trust?? NO WAY.
Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 21 may 2018, a las 4:09, "sunny@discountmal.cn" <sunny@discountmal.cn> escribió:
 Dear,
       So sorry to delay replying to you.
We mean that we will give you 30% off to your new order( pay by T/T), and you will get your new order item and the first order item , OK?
       I promise you we should change others one shipment agent to ship package for you, pls trust us.  you should get 100% correct new order and first order item this time.



best rgd;

From: Marc Lozano
Date: 2018-05-19 00:03
Subject: Re: EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECTEMAIL_ORDER_NUMBER_SUBJECT26
Hello, that sounds very good for me :) Thanks for answer me so quick. Ok let me know when you send me again the sneakers please.
Have a nice day,
Marc
Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 18 may 2018, a las 5:31, "sunny@discountmal.cn" <sunny@discountmal.cn> escribió:
Dear,
      So sorry to delay replying to you.
I have reported this issue to our manager,he attaches great importance to this event.  Since you are the first time to do business with us,we really appreciate that.
 Our manager said that he will not let you down. So, he will ask our delivery deparment to send correct item to you again with discount 30%. Then you can keep the goods you received, don't need to waste money to send back. That is a good way to solve this issue. Is that ok for you?
     If you accept our advice, pls tell me, I will send our T/T (Bank Transfer) payment info to you asap. thanks.

Best regards
Yours 
sincerely.. ..  


From: Marc Lozano
Date: 2018-05-16 16:03
Subject: Re: Re: EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECTEMAIL_ORDER_NUMBER_SUBJECT26
Hello, I'm still waiting for a clear answer from you, I need my money back so I can buy other sneakers, I've been waiting almost two months, enough is enough, don't you think? Give me my money back and get someone to pick up the sneakers you sent me by mistake. No more excuses please, I need my money, RETURN MY MONEY PLEASE.
Marc

2018-05-07 10:44 GMT+02:00 sunny@discountmal.cn <sunny@discountmal.cn>:
Dear,
       So sorry to delay replying to you. 
 As a sincere supplier, we kindly suggest you keep the goods (you received) and don't send them back. Due to returning the items will cost you so much,including the shipping fee,high tariff and other fees. And we can try to find out other way to make up the mistake, OK?

Best regards
Yourssincerely.. .
 


From: Marc Lozano
Date: 2018-05-05 19:51
Subject: Re: Re: EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECTEMAIL_ORDER_NUMBER_SUBJECT26
Okay, but that's no excuse to send me those wrong sneakers a month later, it's not normal, a normal shipment is a week or two. Please send me back my Adidas as I asked you to, no matter what happened, that's not my problem. And if you can't guarantee me that in a week I will have my Adidas at home please return my money as soon as possible, ok? No more excuses, i want facts, please.

Marc

2018-05-04 14:26 GMT+02:00 sunny@discountmal.cn <sunny@discountmal.cn>:
Dear,
           
 So sorry to delay replying you. 
Sorry, Our delivery department has investigated this issue and they told us that they did send you 100% right item. However,  the express company made a mistake.  They sent the other's order to you and sent your order to others.  We are now finding a best way to solve this issue. 




Best regards
Yours sincerely
..


From: Marc Lozano
Date: 2018-05-02 20:15
Subject: Re: EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECTEMAIL_ORDER_NUMBER_SUBJECT26

Okay, please keep me informed of this because I am very worried. It's the first time something like this has happened to me. And if you can not solve it, please return my money so that I can buy them again on another website.
Thanks,
Marc

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 2 may 2018, a las 10:44, "sunny@discountmal.cn" <sunny@discountmal.cn> escribió:
Dear ,
             
 Sorry to delay replying to you.  
              I am so sorry for that!  ok, pls give me some time to find why happen such thing with your order, and then reply you soon, thanks support my work for you!


Best regards
..'


From: Marc Lozano
Date: 2018-04-29 02:41
Subject: Re: Re: EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECTEMAIL_ORDER_NUMBER_SUBJECT26
Hi, here are the pictures you asked for (attachment) I hope you can solve this problem, please. I thought it was a bad joke when I saw the product, its real cost should not exceed 50.00 CNY.... They're the ugliest slippers I've ever seen in my life.
Marc

2018-04-28 13:58 GMT+02:00 sunny@discountmal.cn<sunny@discountmal.cn>:
Dear, 
          Sorry, I am so sorry to hear that! Could you send the pics again? I can't open and look it successufully, thanks!


best rgds.'


From: Marc Lozano
Date: 2018-04-27 18:04
Subject: Re: Re: EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECTEMAIL_ORDER_NUMBER_SUBJECT26
Hi,

I have ordered a pair of Adidas (Gazelle) trainers, waited for about a month for delivery, and what I received is not what I ordered (photos attachmen. There was not even a box included.

I would like to request a full refund and will report the store to relevant authorities if not received as soon as possible. Please let me know when will this be processed. 

Regards,

Marc

2018-04-09 8:32 GMT+02:00 Marc Lozano <marclozanobosch@gmail.com>:
Nice, Thank you KDL
Marc

2018-04-09 8:27 GMT+02:00 sunny@discountmal.cn<sunny@discountmal.cn>:
Dear,
        Nice day!  Sorry, because too much emails waitting to deal with,  and so delay replying to you. 
        Sorry, it on the way to your address now, pls waitting again, it would delivery soon.  if you have any question, pls contact us, we should to help you at first time, pls don't worry anything. thanks!
you may tracking with this EPacket Express company website: http://www.17track.net/en 




best rgds
KDL




From: Marc Lozano
Date: 2018-04-08 16:48
Subject: Re: Re: EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECTEMAIL_ORDER_NUMBER_SUBJECT26
Thank you for answering my email, but I still have the same problem, I can't sign up as a customer through your website because it does not work, so I can not track the shipment. Because your website isn't working for sign up I hope to receive an email with the day and time that the shipment will arrive, is it okay for you?
Marc

El 7 de abril de 2018, 11:06, sunny@discountmal.cn<sunny@discountmal.cn> escribió:
Dear
        Nice day!  Sorry, because too much emails waitting to deal  with,  and so delay replying to you. 
        Thanks a lot for your strong support. Ok, We have dispatched your order as your request already, and the tracking number is  
LZ192940150CN
           Hope you would get it earlier!




Best regardsC,, 




From: Marc Lozano
Date: 2018-04-05 14:13
Subject: Re: EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECTEMAIL_ORDER_NUMBER_SUBJECT26
Buenos dias, estoy esperando unas zapatillas Adidas que compré el 30 de Marzo pero aún no he recibido ninguna confirmación o mail para saber qué día me las traerán a casa. Tampoco puedo hacer un seguimiento del envío porque en vuestra web no es posible darse de alta como cliente, no funciona cuando relleno mis datos personales y le doy a Enviar, vuele otra vez al formulario vacío. Me podéis ayudar por favor? Os adjunto el correo que me enviásteis para confirmar la compra a continuación.
Un saludo,
Marc 

El 30 de marzo de 2018, 23:12, doghousegtx.com <sunny@discountmal.cn>escribió:
EMAIL_TEXT_HEADEREMAIL_TEXT_FROMdoghousegtx.com

Marc Lozano Bosch

EMAIL_THANKS_FOR_SHOPPING
EMAIL_DETAILS_FOLLOW
EMAIL_SEPARATOR
EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER 26
EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED viernes 30 marzo, 2018
EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL http://www.doghousegtx.com/index.php?main_page=account_history_info&order_id=26

EMAIL_TEXT_PRODUCTS
EMAIL_SEPARATOR
1 x Adidas Gazelle blancas azul S76225,ropa adidas running barata,adidas rosa pastel,clásicos (WMFASH398)  =
56.42
        Size M-US11=EU45=UK10=27.5CM
EMAIL_SEPARATOR
Subtotal:
56.42
Table Rate (Best Way):
10.00
Total:
66.42

EMAIL_TEXT_DELIVERY_ADDRESS
EMAIL_SEPARATOR
Marc Lozano Bosch
Calle Tordera, 64, 1o 1a
Barcelona
08012 - Barcelona, Spain

EMAIL_TEXT_BILLING_ADDRESS
EMAIL_SEPARATOR
Marc Lozano Bosch
Calle Tordera, 64, 1o 1a
Barcelona
08012 - Barcelona, Spain

EMAIL_TEXT_PAYMENT_METHOD
EMAIL_SEPARATOR
SecurityPayment


-----
Esta dirección de correo electrónico nos fue facilitada por usted o por alguno de nuestros clientes. Si piensa que ha recibido este mensaje por error, por favor, envíe un email a sunny@discountmal.cn.


-----
Copyright (c) 2018 doghousegtx.com. Basado en Zen Cart


Esta dirección de correo electrónico nos fue facilitada por usted o por alguno de nuestros clientes. Si piensa que ha recibido este mensaje por error, por favor, envíe un email a sunny@discountmal.cn.<br />

Este email ha sido enviado de acuerdo a la ley 34/2002 de 11 de Julio de servicios de la sociedad de la información y comercio electrónico. Las peticiones para darse de baja deberán ser enviadas a esta dirección, y serán cumplidas y respetadas.

Comentarios